[nagdu] Article: Guide Dog Chases Burglars From Blind Woman'sHome

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu May 9 05:52:59 UTC 2013

Well, they caught one person who is being charged for the burgarly and there's still one more to catch.
My belief is if you and your dog are close and have that tight-nit bond, they will go that extra mile.
Odie has done it over and over when it came to me many times.
Although he's a medical alert service dog, I enjoy him every day and share it with him.
Earlier this evening, I had to walk down to 7 11 to break a $50.00 bill as I knew Papa John's Pizza wouldn't be able to break something like that.
I asked Odie if he wanted to stay home.
He said no.
When I asked him if he wanted to come with me, his ears twitched and he smiled.
So, off to 7 11 we went.
Odie felt better that he was with me and he didn't feel comfortable with me going alone.
Bibi and son Odie