[nagdu] Butterfly show.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 9 14:55:09 UTC 2013

I think Ben would be good in such a situation, unless perhaps I held the
nectar down near him, in which case, he might want it for himself.  I don't
think butterflies are afraid of dogs.
The only problem I've had, taking my dog to a show garden, is that naturally
the dog wants to zoom down the walk, and I want to stop and smell the
flowers.  But the dog adapts.
Tracy