[nagdu] raining cats and dogs

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Thu May 9 23:49:59 UTC 2013

Hi gang,

Just wanted to share what an incredible day I had. I am volunteering
downtown Denver. I have never tried the bus route by myself before, let
alone in the weather we had today - heavy rain and thunderstorms.  I am not
familiar with the streets downtown but Cass took me 12 commuter blocks
through heavy pedestrian traffic, stopping at every down and up curb, all
the way to my bus connection in less than 25 minutes in the pouring rain. It
was a whirlwind adventure, and by the time I got on the bus I was soaked
from head to toe along with Cass.

Needless to say she stunk to high heaven. Luckily I had a towel in my
backpack and managed to towel her off a bit by the time we made out to
Lakewood, about a 40 minute ride. The rain had stopped and we managed to air
out a bit for the 20 block walk back home.

I was just amazed with how wonderful she worked for me and had to share.

I know you all have those days sometimes. Thanks for being there for me to
share!

Daniel and Cass in Denver.