[nagdu] Butterfly show.

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 23:52:54 UTC 2013

Dear Deanna,

	I took a former guide to several butterfly exhibits in British
Columbia; I wore a flowery outfit on purpose, and they were all over me.  It
was the coolest thing.  One actually landed on her head--she was a yellow
lab--and my husband just spoke softly to her; she just stood there, until it
flew off.
	It probably depends on your dog, but if I ever get to Cincinnati,
I'd like to come during the time of year when your butterfly show is
happening.
Darla & Precious Roxy