[nagdu] pictures of Lady's harness that I made

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:14:10 UTC 2013

Hi Lyn, Neechee does not like to stand still for long.She gets bored. We
were taking a lot of pictures that day.After we were done with the picture
taking,Rachel and her husband Jeremy and I worked our dogs and the dogs
were much happier.I really enjoy making harnesses and if any one wants a
harness made,I would gladly make it. I can make any style you like.They are
made of leather but they are much lighter than the school harnesses and
very easy to clean. I just wipe them off with water or dish soap and water.
I use my harness every day but only clean it at the most once every 2
weeks.My harness for Neechee is white so that tells you,how easy it is to
keep clean! When Shaman's New harness is finished I will send pictures of
it. Have a great day,Mardi and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/