[nagdu] Relieving harnesses and leather martingale collars

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:49:37 UTC 2013

Hi, Natasha.

I have a friend who spoke to GDB about relieving harnesses. Apparently, they don't just give them out to everyone on class, but, it appears you can call them and explain your issues and ask to try one.

I hope this helps.

Shannon and Ace
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs