[nagdu] back to training

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 18:29:49 UTC 2013

Hello,
My dog Wizard has never ever let me know he has to go out.  I
only know he has to go because he will start to lick himself, but
he gives me no notification.  I just know when his relieving
times are.  He has however, did his business in my mother's house
because she has a boy dog that does his business there and my dog
decided to mark his territory.  But yeah with your situation, it
is very strange that Odie did that.
Sarah and Wizard