[nagdu] Hi my name is Howard levine and I have guide dog Rhettyellow lab male.

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Mon May 20 19:42:03 UTC 2013

Hi Howard,

I don't know where GeBB is, but I don't know where a lot of the schools are.
I have a 2+ year old female yellow lab, 55lbs, 53" high that I received from
GDB in Boring, Oregon in December of 2012. I live in Denver, Colorado where
up to this year I used to love the weather. We are having the weirdest year
ever, still cool at the end of May. Oh well. Where are you?
Welcome to the list, hope you enjoy the conversations.

Daniel and Cass