[nagdu] God news! Just appleied for a dog!!

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 05:01:30 UTC 2013

Hello Portia.  I am excited for you! I know this is a very
exciting feeling, sometimes can be nerv-ewracking waiting that
long wait to find out if you get acceptedthe
when
i got accepted, I'll never forget the strong feeling of happiness
I felt.  I have never felt anything like it.

Sarah and Wizard ----- Original Message -----