[nagdu] Guide Dog Use at national Convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:21:47 UTC 2013

I have always taken my dogs with me to convention; this year I will not. This dog has a thing about other dogs and, while I really don't think he would hurt anybody, he barks and growls when he doesn't know the dogs and people don't think he is under control. Also, from time to time there are other dogs like that, and everyone isn't willing to suggest that their dog started it. Mine does often; I think not always, but in any case, I just don't want to do it. I think it is harder on him now, too, because we don't work out as often as we used to since I live in a burb with no public transportation and don't go much by ourselves. So home he stays this time.