[nagdu] convention

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu May 23 04:01:51 UTC 2013

I always have my purse.  I also usually take my backpack as a
carry-on.  But it is kind of big, so I don't usually take it to
convention activities, since it would take up more room than my guide
dog.  Lol  I have another smaller bag for that.  It is a hand bag big
enough to fit a couple braille volumes and some extra stuff, and it
zips.

Ladies, you will want your purse on you at all times most likely.
Also, you might want a bigger bag for the exhibit hall, unless you
plan on buying one there.  That is definitely an option.  But you'll
want  something to carry extra things in, especially if you have a
smaller purse or want to carry around braille.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National