[nagdu] Motley's eye exam

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:13:10 UTC 2013

Thanks, Portia.

For those that are wondering what they did, let me describe it for you.

The first thing they did was to check Motley's tear production. They then
dilated his eyes with drops and they also numbed his eyes with drops.

Then, they looked at his retinas, cornia and also checked his pressures,
which were normal.

Hope that gives you some sort of an idea as to how the eye exams worked.

Chantel and Motley.