[nagdu] eye exams

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 23 13:51:14 UTC 2013

Ben has never had an eye exam, except the one the vet does as part of his
annual checkup.
TSE might have recommended regular eye exams because they had a hereditary
eye problem in their labs for a while, but I think they've successfully bred
it out a few years ago.

When Ben had his checkup in February, I asked the vet to look closely at his
eyes, since one had been runny, and she saw a lump on his eyelid, which she
removed.  It must have been bothering him more than I realized; at least now
his eye isn't runny anymore.
Tracy