[nagdu] Thank you for your replies

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:50:42 UTC 2013

Greetings!
	Thank you everyone for your thoughts on whether to bring my guide to national. I appreciated Julie's reasoning as well. Your thoughts were very balanced and vvery informative. Thank you. I have been going back and forth with the idea to bring Shep. He does a great job. I think I would have the hardest time missing him by him not being with me at convention. Thank you everyone again  for all the suggestions.
	Here is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa question for everyone:
	Shep, a german Shepherd, has one weakness-that is playing ball.  It seems that this is a shepherd characteristic.  I am a member of the Tennessee goal ball  men's team. The problem is when we practice on Saturdays,we do so in a gym. I find Shep a spot in the bleachers in the gym to chill. He is good until I go onto the floor and he sees the ball going back and forth. it is like  torture for him. He wants to play so bad. Shep tends to wine and make noise, which is a big no no when playing gaol ball.  I have tried bringing him a bone to preoccupy him- that works  for a short time. I have taken him out of the gym into another room, which I hae doing. > He can no longer see what's going on, but he stillknows and he doesn't want to be isolated. So he cries. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions in what I may can implement in training, clicker training, or other actions ? Like I said, he is awesome and this is his only weakness-his kryptonite.
Best wishes,
Jimmy
Kustom Cane
www.Kustomcane.com