[nagdu] Article: Scared Publix customer sprays seeing-eye dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:44:31 UTC 2013

The dog was wearing a service dog vest and an assist handle and plackard. It was a gu ide? Clearly, it was a service animal. I won't make judgments aabout the woman and the state of her mental health. But really. The dog was under control. It wasn't "going wild" and pretty unlikely to bite a child. If the woman had concerns, she should have sought assistance from management there. We could expect to be fined and/or suffer some other kind of consequence if our dogs did run wild; this should surely be true of her. That is pretty bizarre. Hope the dog is OK.

CL