[nagdu] Guide Dog Use at national Convention

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu May 23 22:26:57 UTC 2013

Hey Larry,
What city commission are you on?  Landon has done the same thing at my
Democratioc Party club board meeting and it surprised people at first.
Landon is an honorary board member! LOL!

I love it when I see blind people involved in non-blind or disability stuff
in the community.  This is a really "passive" way to educate folks on
blindness and how we function.  People get to know us and our dogs and it is
a good way to get rid of fear and discrimination.  It changes when people
actually get to know us as people and see wwe really aren't that different
from them.

Hey!  I enjoy bowling but haven't done it in a few years!  Bet your scores
are better than mine.  All my dogs have done well at bowling alleys.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown