[nagdu] went to the vet

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri May 24 07:12:36 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I took Odie to the vet yesterday to have him checked out.
Doctor Powers did an examination on him, feeling his belly, also checking the back door along with his pulse and heart.
Everything seemed fine and she said Odie is looking healthy.
She did agree with me that Odie did eat his food way too fast upon being stressed out since the weather's been unstable for a week.
Doctor Powers did tell me that if he starts vomiting again, I will need to take him back in and an X-Ray would have to be done.
Right now, he's on WD wet canned food to help settle his stomach as they didn't have ID wet canned food.
I actually held off on feeding him until after getting checked out once we came back home.
As for the stye on his right eye, it's actually on the eyelid.
It's not grown any larger nor caused any problems with his right eye.
Doctors Powers also did a leg flex movement with the back ones.
He flinched a little bit, but no cry or yelp came out of him.
It seems as if the degenerative disc disease may be increasing some more, causing some discomfort with the back legs.
She recommended to keep Odie moving around so his back legs won't weaken on him.
Now that he's back to his old self again, he did misbehave some at my father's house, trying to see if he could steal the other two dogs's food from the bowls.
He was definitely being a naughty brat.
I actually had to take my retractible leash, wrap it around the leg of a chair next to the couch, run it through the handle so he wouldn't be able to do anything else of bullying the other two dogs for their dinner.
Regardless, am glad that the vet didn't find anything serious going on.
Bibi and son Odie
the labrawolf food thief