[nagdu] Guide dog book on BARD

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:21:00 UTC 2013

Hey!

Can somebody tell me from where I could get this book?
I contacted JDB Library but they told me that I cant get their books
beacuse Im not at United States.
Im sorry if that is ofllist but there was very many books about guide dogs
and i have no idea how would it be possible for me to read them.
If  anybody has any solutions  please let me know.

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521
E-mail: christel.chrissu at gmail.com