[nagdu] which side are you on?

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Tue May 28 00:55:48 UTC 2013

another important reason is when you are on a country route you are on the
side where the traffic is and you are easier for the driver to see because
presumably you are much taller then the dog.  They may see you and clear you
but they might not see the dog and so not give as much clearance which could
get your dog killed.  Weather it is a path or a country road they are going
to work it the same way.  I've had this problem in hall ways, paths ... too
but just deal with it if they don't see you coming it is their problem not
mine.   I'll stick to walking to the left because I prefer to not to get my
dog killed!

Julie Phillipson