[nagdu] Guide dog school that offers guide dogs tochildren between the ages of 11 & 17 years old.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:54:12 UTC 2013

I agree with all this.
I wonder too what will happen to these kids who get dogs and don't get to
experience normal teen experiences. At some point they will rebel and they
will probably be adults when they do so. At that point the steaks will be a
lot higher.

I kind of look at this in the same vein as teenagers having babies. Some
teens may do this and be ok. Most who do are not and the consequences for
them not being ok are huge.