[nagdu] Guide dog school that offers guide dogs to children between the ages of 11 & 17 years old.

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 23:14:25 UTC 2013

I'd have not  been ready at 16; I just entered public school
 after many years at a residential school, so  whenever I could, both in
high school and my first year or so out of high school, I was a wild child;
not a good life for a guide dog.
	I got my first dog at 20; our trainer was very strict and scared the
wits out of me, but an excellent trainer he was, though the reason my first
dog went  back was more to do with diarrhea I could not keep gone and we
have so many other food choices, but  I still believe she was the best dg
(working) I have ever had, and it's hard not to compare as I wait to train
with my seventh dog.
Darla & Retired Roxy