[nagdu] my first experieince with Greyhound

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 14:04:46 UTC 2013

Hello, all!

Back in September, Motley and I took our first Greyhound trip to Michigan!

Both ways, the trip was about 7 or 8 hours, and I was able to relieve Motley
along the way.

Once we got to where my boyfriend lived, he did well with his cat!

The only thing I had to deal with was someone grabbing Motley's harness,
which never should've happened.

I was too stunned to tell them not to grab his harness, but the next time I
take Greyhhound with Motley, I'll be sure to let them know not to grab his
harness.

Well, all, that's all for now.

Chantel and Motley of Pilot Dogs.