[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:07:53 UTC 2013

Shickeytha,
Welcome to our list. I hope you find all of the information you are looking for.

I am Marsha, working my third guide from GDF. We live in Philadelphia and are full time student.

If I might ask, what state do you live in?

Oh yes, I am also the moderator of the list, so if you need any help, please don't hesitate to email me offlist.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone