[nagdu] Quite a Predicament

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:28:54 UTC 2013

Yes, I have talked with Seeing Eye and continue to do so. Actually, in a very few limited situations, schools do share dogs. I knew someone a guiding eyes who got a dog from Seeing Eye. Seeing Eye gave guiding eyes a German Shepherd for their use in training this person. However, I know this is extremely rare.

Sent from my iPhone