[nagdu] Introduction

Brandydp brandydp at verizon.net
Fri Nov 1 23:45:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I used to be on this list before I began school in 2010 and lost the time to keep up with emails. I previously lived in west Virginia. I now live in queens and have pinta a three quarter black lab and one quarter golden retriever from the guide dog foundation. I work as a massage therapist. Look forward to getting to know everyone and catch up on those I did know.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499