[nagdu] my first experieince with Greyhound

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 2 03:09:14 UTC 2013

Hahaha about the head appearing . Luckily, Lexia and I have not had to
travel with other people that much in vehicles, or, if we do, it is with my
parents or other people that we already know. However, yes, that little
black head finds anything and everything to use as a pillow. Luckily, I have
a few taxi drivers for whom I have their direct number, and they don't mind
if Lexia rests her chin on the seat.

Nicole and Lexia who will use anything as a pillow