[nagdu] Replacement Leashes

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 2 03:11:41 UTC 2013

Alyssa,

	If there is something to which you can hook it, you might consider
using one of the cable tie downs rather than a leash if you are staying in
one place for a long time. You could also try spraying the leash with
something that tastes bad and/or bringing a chew toy for your dog. Of
course, the only problem with chew toys or bones is that they can be noisy
and sometimes get the dog excited.

Nicole