[nagdu] my evolving feelings on ownership

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 03:55:07 UTC 2013

Yes, exactly. And it's things like that that turned my whole thinking around
regarding ownership, even long before it was an issue for me. Now it is an
issue for me, and nobody can retaliate against me by trumping up problems
and taking my dog away. It may not seem important to some right now, but
*anything* can change, and who knows what the future would bring. If I'm
able to get another dog in future, I hope whatever school I attend will have
a first day ownership policy, because I don't want every to have that in
question again.

Sherry