[nagdu] Retirement And A New Dog Questions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:26:04 UTC 2013

We were always told to take primary responsibility for our dog for several weeks and not let anyone else in the family do any of the care. We always take them into the yard or somewhere and introduce them on leash, and then we gradually let them play as the new dog becomes familiar and the established one learns that it's all good.

CL