[nagdu] Stinky dog

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Nov 5 14:46:49 UTC 2013

Brandy,
I feel your pain, as I used to work in a chiropractor's office as a massage therapist. I can imagine that a smelly dog would not work out too well. It could be the food, so you may want to try a food switch? It may help a bit. Otherwise, the best suggestion I have for you is to use heavily scented massage lotion on your clients, so they will not be able to smell your doggy /smiles/. Or you may try a fan in your room and some aromatherapy air fresheners or oils.
Best of luck!
Deanna and Pascal