[nagdu] Update On My Predicament

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:50:00 UTC 2013

Hello all. As you will recall, I wrote in last week regarding my predicament
of not having a match in Seeing Eye's December class and the scheduling
conflicts that would preclude me from training in future months. I called
and emailed folks at The Seeing Eye (they are probably very sick of me
calling) and explained my predicament. The manager of the December class
worked dogs from other trainers and classes and found a match for me! This
particular dog was scheduled to be in the November class but had not been
matched with anyone. Although he only worked this dog once, The class
manager is fairly confident this dog will be a match for me, but is a bit
concerned that the dog might pull too hard. I told him that I like a dog
with a strong pull. Based on our conversation, he invited me to the December
class. There is still a chance this may not be the perfect match for me, but
that is always the case in this process.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and advice!

Tai