[nagdu] Blindfolds During Training for Those Who Have Some Vision

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:35:12 UTC 2013

Jenine,
Very interesting this proprioceptive system. Sort of explains why as a HOH, hard of hearing, person I can no longer use that echo-location. I am looking up on the internet how being blind or deaf impairs the proprioceptive system.

I have light perception too. But notice that I use it way more than I should, especially since I can't hear or actually use that vision.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone