[nagdu] Fish Oil

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:19:18 UTC 2013

I give my dogs pills in peanut butter. They swallow the lump of peanut
butter down so fast, they never notice there is a pill hidden inside. It
works very well and they don't pester me when I'm eating peanut butter.
Funny, in the days when peanut butter jaws were glass and had metal lids, my
golden, a dog I had back in the 90's, got to know the sound of that jaw and
would come running.