[nagdu] Adding water to food.

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 6 18:23:38 UTC 2013

I add water to both Belle and Monty's food.  For Monty it slows him down a bit and there's more volume so he feels fuller.  He is always appreciative of more to eat!  With Belle, I think the water makes the food easier for her to eat.  She's old and picky.  If I don't put water on her food, she will bark at her bowl.  She knows what she wants and moist food is high on her list.

Julie

Sent from my iPad