[nagdu] Quandary about Filing a Complaint

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 7 13:09:15 UTC 2013

Darla,
 Absolutely! You need to let them know they are violating the law and it
needs to be corrected. Since it happened more than once and in different
properties, it seems to demonstrate a pattern of discrimination. If you need
our help, do not hesitate to get in touch with me. My contact information is
below my signature.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org