[nagdu] Adding water to food.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Nov 7 13:53:16 UTC 2013

Thank you all for all your answers!
I leave water out all day for Pascal and my cat. He does not drink enough if I were to give water on a schedule. His bladder control is very good /smiles/.
I used to put water on his food, but he always had diarrhea when I did this, so I stopped doing it shortly after returning home. He seems to be doing well now, so I think I will keep things the same.
Maybe I was wrong in saying that it should be warm water, I guess it doesn't really matter. I just assumed that the food would expand quicker in warm water.
Again, thanks for all your comments on this thread!
Deanna and Pascal (who is getting hungry with all this talk about food)