[nagdu] Why should donors give to guide dog schools?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 19:40:03 UTC 2013

Hello all,
  Personally, I, if I had any money to part with, would give it to TSE
as well. My dog has made such a difference in my life, even for the
five months I've had him, that I would n*rer dream of going back to a
cane full time. Dogs do so much more for us than canes and that is why
I would, as an owner, donate. Dallas has saved me from being run over
by bikes, cars, and unsuspecting college students. He's kept me safe
on treacherout sidewalks and railroad tracks, things I'd never dream
of walking with a cane. And he's also been my companion during a time
in my life where I am having many issues. So there you have my
opinion.
Aleeha and the yellow fellow Dallas