[nagdu] Hi

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 02:26:04 UTC 2013

I have been looking into Fidelco, mostly because they come to my house and train there for about three weeks, plus I really want a GSD.  It is hard enough to get a couple of days off work two to four weeks would be hard.  I know that I still have to take time off to train with Fidelco, but if I can't get a shift covered, maybe we could use that as a training session.   Plus I have two dogs at home that are my roommates, and the trainer could maybe help with introducing them.

Barb