[nagdu] Shannon, male dog

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:50:00 UTC 2013

Actually, there wasn't a moment when I knew Acelet and I would make it. It was a very slow process. As I look back on it, I can't really give you a defining moment. Strange, I know.

BTW, what kind of dog did you end up getting? If you don't want to share that information, I understand. Also, how did you like GDF training?

Shannon and the Acelet