[nagdu] [Nyagdu] Another issues with Guide Dogs on US Airlines, Just saw this on ABC News this morning

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Nov 14 11:27:58 UTC 2013

Cheryl,

this is the second time this year a flight attendant from US Airways
disrespected and discriminated against me as a customer.

the flight was cancelled because everyone of the 345 passengers on the plane
argued with security saying that the flight attendant was lying and
misrepresenting the truth.

I was sitting in the back of a small plane without a seat in front of  me to
actually put my dog under. I had to borrow the space under another seat in
front of another passenger. so the flight attendant did not even try to get
me a seat to work with that would have allowed me to follow the procedures
at all.

I am just off the phone with NNBC and will be following this matter up with
my attorneys.

I am happy to let you all know that people out there want to support us and
our rights to travel, and support the truth, and not the misrepresentations
that US Airways is stating about the safety of their crew or the passengers
being an issue.