[nagdu] Adding water to food.

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Nov 14 20:24:10 UTC 2013

I feed the food dry.  I don't remember if we added a little water to the
food when I was at TSE - I may have fed it dry.  I still feed the food dry
and leave water down so he can have it when he wants to drink.  Landon is a
"water-aholic" and I never have to worry about him getting enough!  I keep
track of his intake so I can give extra park times when needed.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown