[nagdu] Airline Travel

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 16 05:06:56 UTC 2013

Yes, he should. Lexia weighs a little under 60 pounds and fits fine. I don't
know if the female  versus male factor makes a difference. Sometimes, they
like to act as though it is too tight, but it is usually fine. Lexia is one
of those dogs who can be small when she needs to be but takes every
opportunity she gets to sprawl. If you have a chair at home that he will fit
under, you could practice at home by setting one chair in front of the other
and having him get under the one in front. In any case, he is going to need
to get in before you do, or else he is probably going to have a little bit
of a hard time getting past your feet. Oh...and the other thing that I
forgot. I would recommend taking the harness off, or, if you don't want to
do that, at least detaching the handle.