[nagdu] Fwd: [Juno-l] more about man and guide dog kicked off ofairline

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Nov 17 05:29:17 UTC 2013

Okay, so was the dog actually in the isle ? Not trying to be judgmental, but
one of the problems with situations like these is that each person is going
to tell the story in a way that makes it look like he/she is in the right
and the other side is in the wrong. I know that this probably would not fly
(no pun intended) because of privacy stuff, but too bad that airplanes are
not equip with some of audio and/or video recording device so that it would
be possible to get the straight facts.