[nagdu] some miscellaneous issues and updates from AleehaandDallas

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 18 19:44:55 UTC 2013

Hi Aleeha.
Whatever works.  Sometimes Ben is just determined to be backward, and all
my efforts to turn him around go for naught.  But, so long as he's not
getting into mischief, hey, whatever.
If Dallas is nervous about getting under your chair, it is especially
important to be patient with him.  If he thinks you're getting annoyed
with him, he may get even more nervous.
You can try working on it during your regular day, but it might be more
productive to work on it at home at first, where you can both be relaxed
about it.
JMO.
Tracy