[nagdu] Service dog scams putting people 'at risk'

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Tue Nov 19 17:01:16 UTC 2013

The ID's would help, but you can go on line and give them for a small fee.

When I started seeing how people can just get a service dog id card for any dog. I started worrying about what the fall out would be.  I am afraid that soon we will go backwards, and no dogs are allowed anywhere.
The service animals industry need to get together and come up with some way to deal with this.  This way it can be done in a way to not make it so hard for the people who use the animals.

Barb