[nagdu] Lack of speed

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Tue Nov 19 22:06:28 UTC 2013

BS"D

A bit off topic but I've not found a clear answer. When you say a "mile" how long is it in kilometer? Do you need to be so complicated over there?!? It's the same when you speak about Pounds and feet and I don't know what... I go_ "What do they mean? What do they say?" It's really confusing...

Lesholom,
Leye-Shprintse <3