[nagdu] Lack of speed

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 20 14:15:36 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel.
You might ask your instructor about the pinch collar.  I really don't like
the pinch, but it's the only collar I've found that helps me stop Ben
sniffing.  His regular collar is a little too big, so it sits on his
shoulders and he pretty well ignores my corrections.  The pinch gets the
message through, and he's a lot more focussed. So, though I don't like the
thing, I get it out when he seems to need a reminder.
Tracy