[nagdu] an interesting conversation I just had

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 20:10:32 UTC 2013

Aleeha,

I'm really sorry you had to deal with this. It's bad enough when our dogs decide to goof off, never mind having someone who knows nothing about guide dogs sticking his two sense in.

Based on what you said here, I'd say you did just as you should have.

I hope you and Dallas can get your issues worked out. If I remember correctly, you're a fairly new team, which can be a difficult time.

Take care of yourself.

Shannon and the Acelet