[nagdu] Albert Rizzi on the Sean Hannity show today

Laurel And Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 20:25:17 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,
I just thought I would let you guys know that Albert Lizzie, the gentleman who along with his guide dog was kicked off the US airlines flight, will be on the Sean Hannity radio show today. I don't know how many of you actually listen to Sean Hannity, but I do know that some of you might be interested in listening to this interview later. Apparently, some of the other passengers who were on the same flight are also going to be interviewed. Just thought you would want to know.

Laurel and Stockard