[nagdu] Lack of speed

Abigail Marie Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 22:02:56 UTC 2013

I couldn't say that Jada loves her GL, but she tolerates it.
She does look sad. But I can feel for her. I mean, would I want a
strap around my noce? Absolutely not!
But Jada is too  sniffy and grabby at food for me to feel safe taking it off.

The other thing I find that helps is if she is really sniffy and for
some reason I can't find my GL, I put my hand under her jaw and force
her head up, stare her down and tell her "No, Leavit!"
I find that it works!

Abby and the Wiggly Jada

--
Abigail Bolling
Ohio Association Of Blind Students: Treasurer

Email: Abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com and violingirl30794 at hotmail.com
Phone: 513-258-5043
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing
like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth." William
Purkey